Web Design Grant - LEO Trading Online Voucher
Grow your business with help from this Government grant scheme, designed to assist small businesses to help with their web design needs. It offers financial assistance of up to €2,500 along with training and advice to help your business trade online. Participating in this scheme can make the process of trading online much easier for you.
Trading Online Voucher Scheme – up to €2,500 grant available for Web Design in Ireland
Under the new terms of the Trading Online Voucher being offered the grant offers financial assistance of up to €2,500 towards web design with co-funding of 10% from the business* along with training and advice to help your business trade online. Cutting the cost of developing your online trading capacity by up to 90% can make this investment very affordable for many small businesses out there.* Previously this was a match-funded grant with the LEO giving 50% towards the total costs up to a maximum grant of €2,500 ex VAT.
This means for a minimum investment from your business of €250 (10%) you can receive funding worth €2250 to go towards the cost of your website upgrades, adding online payments, adding a consultation booking form or a full e-commerce store. This really is a no brainer for any eligible business looking to increase their online visibility or add additional functionality.
The second change to highlight is businesses that have already received a Trading Online Voucher can now apply for a second voucher, where upgrades are required.
**applicant business must provide clear proof of trading for a minimum of 6 months to their Local Enterprise Office
*For applications received from April 7th 2020 until September 30th 2020. Further eligibility, terms and conditions apply.
What the vouchers can be used for:
- IT consultation
- Web Design and Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Web Design Implementing Online payments or booking system
- Purchase of Internet-related software
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase)
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages)
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. Social media marketing
- Consultation with ICT experts for early-stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity
Read more information about the Web Design Grant Trading Online Voucher and the terms and conditions on the LEO website.
To find out more about our web design services click here
Already have a project in mind that you are looking to work with us then head over to our project enquiry form to get started!
If you are interested in applying for the Trading Online Voucher get in touch today and we can talk you through the process and help with the paperwork.